Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

More Megan

Here are some pictures of our new little one. Mark really likes his "Baby Megan." Megan seems to be adjusting to life on this planet pretty well. We think she is the most adorable little girl ever.
Dressed up for her first party- Aunt Randi's bridal shower.




Learning to be a big brother is hard work!



This is one of my favorites of Megan.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

violyn said...

Emily, Mike and Mark
Megan is beautiful. We are so happy for you! We just started our own blog this week. Could we add to to our list? Here is our blog violyn5.blogspot.com Check it out. I hope we can see you soon. Congratulations on the new baby...so cute!
Love
Lyn, Tom, Max, Megan & Mya

Marianne said...

Emily! What a sweet little girl! Congrats and hope you're surviving... I'm adding you to my blogging list of friends - hope you don't mind!

Unknown said...

How cute are your kids! Mark is so big now! You look great. Congrats on your new little girl. It was so great to talk to you the other day!

Leslie Jordan said...

Emily - I tried to leave you a message, but I think it is lost in cyberspace. If not, then you probably have two! Sorry. I was just going to write and say that your parents gave my mom your blog. She forwarded it on to me to see pictures. You have beautiful children. I can't believe Mark is so big already, and Megan is really beautiful. It's so fun to see that you are doing so well. Take care.

Leslie (your cousin)

ASHES said...

Wow Em! You have the cutest family! I didn't even know that you had a second baby until I saw your brother at Ace. He told me about your blog. I hope it is ok that I got on to see your cute little family! Hope to hear from you when you get a chance! Love, Ash