Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We woke up to 75 degree temperatures two days ago. It had rained the night before and it was a beautiful morning. I opened our patio door to let in some fresh air. Mark comes up beside me, pokes his head out the door and says, "Mom I need a coat. Its cold outside." I tried to tell him that he was fine that it was warmer outside than inside, but he needed his coat so he went a got it out of his closet. He wore it most of the morning. He's gonna freak if we ever get to move anywhere with snow.
In other news last weekend we painted some walls in our family room. I was very impressed with us. I prepped on Friday night, we painted Saturday morning and everything was done in time to have friends over for dinner on Saturday night. Mark very much enjoyed helping. Megan not so much.


2 comments:

Laura Howe said...

You're such a good Mom to let Mark help. That is cute. So funny that Mark needed a coat. He was made to live in vegas I guess, wearing jeans in the summer. :)

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

It looks really nice! I like that color. I am also very impressed with the time that it took. Way to go!