Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Maine/Vermont Part I

This is way late in coming, but every time I sat down to do it I got interrupted. So finally here is a chopped up recap of our trip to Maine and Vermont.
Wednesday was basically all travel. It was Grandma Parrish, me and the kids. We flew, we flew again and we drove arriving in Portland around 8:00 (I think). The kids were pretty great on the plane. Megan actually took a nap, which was a relief to me. Mark watched a rediculous amount of movies.

Thursday- This was our home away from home for three days. Randi and Mike have done a ton of work and their house looks awesome. We went for a lot of walks, Mark loved playing uncle Mike's Wii and we had some good time to just rest and relax. I think this was the day we visited the beach, but to be honest its all kind of run together in my mind. I'll post about the beach later- I got so many cool photos.

Friday- We went on this awesome Duck Boat tour of Portland. We learned a lot about the city and got to go into the bay. We saw some seals and a massively huge oil tanker. That night we packed up so we could head to Vermont early in the morning. The men joined us somewhere around 2 in the morning having taken the red-eye after work on Friday.




No comments: