Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Some Christmas

I always seem to forget I own a camera during the holidays so the pictures are slim. I did get some good video of christmas, butI cant remember how to post it so this will just have to do. The kids had an awesome holiday. Mark's big gift from the Las Vegas Santa was a bike and Megan got a kitchen. Here are pictures of us making our traditional brithday cake to celebrate Jesus' birthday. This kids love it. Note that Mark has to have one bowl for the cake and one bowl for the ice cream- his food can't touch.


Christmas day we spent some time in Mesquite and had another round from Santa. The next day the Brey family came to town and Santa came for round three. These kids are so lucky! They had so much fun. Thank you so much to all the Santa's out there. Mark is still asking me how long until the next Christmas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: