Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

State Fair

So we took a trip to the state fair a couple of weekends ago. We met Grandparents P there. We had a great time. The only downer was that the pig races didn't happen but other than that it was great.
Mark and Megan loved the rides.
Megan completely inhaled her corn dog and even ate some of Mike's too. I guess we did have another downer- we all got a stomach flu from the fair. Mark had it that night, Mike the next night and Megan the night after that. I was lucky and only got a fever, but I did have to clean up after everybody else so its a toss up.
Here Megan is looking at the baby animals. There was so much to see and smell. All the animals were cute. Mark's favorite was the mama pig and all the babies. The kids really enjoyed all of it. We went to Mesquite after the fair and had a great weekend celebrating Mike's birthday and having fun.

No comments: