Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Addition





I'm sure Emily will do a much better job at explaining all that has happened the past few days but I thought I would get a few pictures posted and give the vitals. Benjamin Michael Parrish was born at 7:18 am on Friday, February 11th. He was 9 lb 1 oz and he was 20 1/2 inches long. Both he and Emily are doing fine and returned home this evening.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Sooo cute!! Can't wait to meet him and what a great name.=)

Andrea McEntire said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that mother and baby are doing well. What a precious baby boy.

Emily said...

Congrats! What a handsome little boy! Good luck with the three little ones, Emily!

Laura Howe said...

I'm so glad he's here and hope that he is just as quiet as he wan inside of you. :) Let us know if you guys need anything.

Brooke said...

He is soooo cute!

kristen said...

He is such a cute little guy! You are amazing Emily, that you are out and about and back to normal. :)