Sunday, April 3, 2011
Hairy Tale
Megan sauntered up the stairs the other day and informed me that she had been playing with the scissors. (For those who don't know Megan well I should explain that she has from the beginning been very dexterous with her hands. She has been able to use scissors since she was eighteen months old and she can literally spend hours cutting one piece of paper into a million little pieces that I vacuum up later. So for my sanity and her enjoyment I have let her play with them often enough that she knows where they are and can get them out on her own. Somewhat of a mistake on my part to trust that a two year old will always be okay with the scissors.) Anyway back to the present she says, "Mommy I cut my hair." To which is replied in a very sad voice, "Oh no Megan." She then burst into tears as you can see in the picture below.
Here are the remnants of her first attempt at being a beautician.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she did a pretty good job! Her hair looks so cute still!
Post a Comment