Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Joshua Tree Campout

During Spring Break this year we traveled with three other families to camp in the Joshua Tree National Forest.  The weather was perfect.  We saw so many new things and drove around a part of the country I have never been to.  Though I don't like to admit it much the Mohave Desert does have its own kind of beauty.
Mike had to stay home so I was on my own with the kids.  They were so great.  With the trips to Utah all the time they are getting really good at being in the car.  Our friends also watched out for us and took really good care of us making sure to step in and help with the manly stuff.
I think we saw as many Joshua Trees as possible as well as some amazing rock formations.  Nevada is the king of long straight roads.  Though we had a great time we were all ready to get home.

No comments: