The kids and I drove up to Utah, and as seen in the last post, attended the Rodeo. Mike and Tyler joined us the next week and we had a reunion of sorts.
Grandpa B was in the hospital and so we were lucky enough to have Grandma B hanging around with us. My mom gave a small private concert.
So here is some of the family. Devin and Lauren are the coolest people according to the kids. Lauren and Ben hit it off from the time he was born. The kids never tire of their attention.
The same could be said of Uncle Bryson. Here he is with his girlfriend Karen who might just be cooler than he is.
Here is just a funny one of Mark getting caught doin somethin he shouldn't.
Mike and I got to go visit our old stompin grounds for a bit and came back with some swag. Here is the quintessential BYU baby in swag and a diaper.
Uncle Tyler acquired a new toy that is pretty exciting stuff. Mark thinks its really awesome. Thank heavens there is also a small part of him that is smart enough to be sort of scared.
Hanging out with family is the best. I never laugh like I do when I am around my dad and brothers. Our brand of humor is unique to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment