We want to welcome the newest addition to our family: Megan Elisabeth. She was born at 6:09 PM on May 8, 2008, weighing 8 lbs exactly being 20 inches long. More pictures and info to follow.
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details. We've all been wondering how you're doing! But we want you to have time to settle in at home before we bug you. :)
5 comments:
congrats You guys she is adorable. Let me know if you need anything.
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to see more pictures and hear more details. We've all been wondering how you're doing! But we want you to have time to settle in at home before we bug you. :)
By the way, what's your email address so I can email you your baby shower photos??
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys, she looks beautiful. Let me know if I can do anything for you!
YAY she's out.
Post a Comment