Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Gee, its been a month since I put those last pictures up. Time seems to fly by lately. We have had a lot of company lately. Megan and Mark are just too hard to stay away from. We have had so much fun. However, the blog suffers from neglect because of it.


In honor of Father's Day here is a cute picture of the Dad at our house doing his daddy duty. Unfortunately he didn't get the biggest celebration in his honor because we had two sick kids all week. Megan got a cold on Monday. Mark probably had it too, but he didn't complain until Tuesday when he got a very high fever. We played a lot of blocks (hence Mark and his tower) and watched way too many movies while they recovered. They are both doing better now, and I think we will try to redo Father's Day this Sunday.

2 comments:

kristen said...

I'm glad your kids are feeling better now...that's something I didn't think of...now there are TWO kids when the germs come around. :) Twice the fun, huh? It was fun to see you on wednesday and Friday, but I feel like I don't really get to talk to the moms anymore while juggling kids...I'm looking forward to our mom breakfast!

Laura Howe said...

It seems like it is neverending. I cannot remember your e-mail address for the Mom blog so that you can look at it cause we made it private.