Anyway, here is our tree. Mark kept saying that we were "making Christmas". He helped put up the "balls" and snowflakes and the big star on top. He did a pretty good job.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
So we put up the Christmas tree, so that it would be all ready when we got back from our Thanksgiving trip. I still can't quite get over the lack of coldness that accompanies the holiday in Vegas. The same day we were putting up our tree our neighbor was out doing yard work. That fact is not that shocking, but when you consider that he was doing his yard work in his bathing suit it will give you a better idea of just how warm it is down here. By the way since when are board shorts and only board shorts an acceptable form of lounge wear?
Anyway, here is our tree. Mark kept saying that we were "making Christmas". He helped put up the "balls" and snowflakes and the big star on top. He did a pretty good job.

Anyway, here is our tree. Mark kept saying that we were "making Christmas". He helped put up the "balls" and snowflakes and the big star on top. He did a pretty good job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Emily- You're blog is awesome. I love all of the pictures of you guys! Your kids are adorable. And way to go on getting your tree up! You go girl!
Love,
Andrea
P.S. We just started a new blog. You can see it at mikeandandreamcentire.blogspot.com.
Emily, I'm catching up on your blogs. The kids are so cute. Sorry for all of the sicknesses. Seems to be the theme for the first few years of life. I'm happy things seem to be going so well for you. I love your tree! I'm sure it's different having a very warm Christmas. The decorations are sure to help get you in the mood!
Post a Comment