We had an awesome trip to Utah. On Saturday Mark was able to see the lights with Grandpa and Uncle Tyler. Here are a couple of my favorite shots.
I just couldn't resist putting up one of the pictures that we took for our chirstmas cards. Most of you will see this again on the card, but here is a preview. Don't know why its sideways and I can't seem to fix it so just tilt your head.

3 comments:
I miss the lights at Temple Square. Glad to see you enjoyed your holiday!
What a great time of year to be in Utah. I'm out doing visits in the blogging world. I love your blog, so cute! I look forward to stalking it weekly.
Loves!
I miss the lights on Temple Square so much. That is one Christmas tradition that has been hard to keep up living here. We usually drive around and look at lights - but of course, nothing compares to the magic of Temple Square around Christmas. Thanks for sharing the pictures! And, the one of the kids . . . so cute!
Post a Comment