Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

I love Vegas Winters

So its the beginning of February right? Normally you think the weather would be cold and wintery, but not here. We had a picnic today in our backyard, yes it was warm enought to eat outside. Awesome! We'd played a little baseball and got Megan in the spirit with Mark's old hat.



This is one of my favorite Megan faces. It is her wrinkled nose smile. She does it a lot but I can't seem to get a good picture of it.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

That last picture is so cute!! I love the chubby cheeks!

Leslie Jordan said...

Looks like heaven! We just received 4 inches of snow today. Enjoy your weather. A picnic sounds like a lot of fun today. I'm jealous.

Andrea McEntire said...

I am also a big fan of Megan's funny face. She is so cute!