Megan's hair is pretty rediculous most of the time. We call her "little einstein". I tried to do it in ponytails for the first time today. I had to stuff her in the sink so she couldn't crawl away and even then it took about 30 minutes to get a couple of pig tails in.
The pig tails didn't stick so we went for the single pony tail on top.

All that primping is hard work- she was bushed. Ten minutes later she had her hair all undone and I still haven't found the elastic band!
3 comments:
Emily! It is good to see your blog! How are you! I got your blog address from Devin. I hope that you are doing well! Your little girl is ADORABLE, hair and all.
You did great with her tiny hairs.
lol. So cute! That is where my girls site when they get their hair done too. Great minds think alike right? I can't tell you how many hair things we have lost, it is never ending. You start out with 400 hundren and then they're gone.
Post a Comment