Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pictures

Mark is the funniest three year old I have ever met. He is energetic and loves to "go to school". He is learning a ton just doing our little home preschool program. He loves wrestling with Dad and any form of tickling. He is 90% potty trained. His best friend is Lydia whom we have been informed he is going to marry.
Some of his latest quotes:
*Getting ready for church- Mark- "Daddy you have hairs on you belly. Should we count them?"
*I often smack Mike when he says something clever. Mark hit Mike the other day when they were messing around. I told Mark that he could lightly smack daddy when he is funny, but only on the shoulder. Mark, while lightly touching Mike, "Daddy you are funny on your shoulder."
*Whenever I veto anything or tell him no Mark comes back with "Oh, sure ya do" or "Oh, sure we can ". I hear this at least ten times a day.
Megan can now say Uh-oh, Hi and Wow. She climbs on absolutely everything. The grocery store cart has become her personal nemesis and mine as well. She wont stay in her seat and at most it takes her 60 seconds to wiggle out of the safety strap. She is our resident Houdini when is comes to getting out of restraining devices. The kitchen chairs are her latest conquest. She can walk but doesn't most of the time. She prefers to crawl- really fast. Mark is the only one that can make her laugh really hard and cry really hard. She gives the absolute cutest kisses in the world. She loves being in the middle of Mike and Mark's wrestling matches. She will get dirtier than Mark any day. Her fine motor coordination is amazingly advanced- she can pick up the puniest of objects and put it in her mouth. She'll pick up any phone and put it to her ear and say "Hi".
Between the two of them life is pretty interesting to say the least.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Those turned out so CUTE!!! You are so good with getting your pictures taken. I need to be better.

Valerie said...

I love your pictures! They grow so fast! How fun is it to stay home with crazy fun kids!?

kristen said...

those pictures turned out great!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

Cute pictures, Emily! It is great to see you on here! :)