A couple of weekends a go we had a fun visit from two out of the three "uncles" as they are affectionately called in our home. Mark loves these guys to distraction. He had so much fun playing that he wore himself out. We went to the dairy and to the Bass Pro Shops and Frys and played and wrestled and ate and watched movies and ate some more. I hope the uncles had fun too. They left right after our sacrament meeting while Mark was in nursery so he didn't find out they were gone until we left church. When I told him that they had to go home so that they could go to work Mark just hung is head and said, "Well, I really like my uncles a lot and a lot."

2 comments:
Oh! How nice of Devin and Tyler to visit. I love the pictures of Megan. My favorites are Megan with attitude and when she gets caught in the flour. The shoe one is also precious. Too cute!
I just stumbled upon your blog! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I love that Devin and Tyler went to visit and your little boy was so sad when they left.
Post a Comment