Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2009

The pretty and the not so pretty moments

Megan is adorable.

See Megan with attitude.

Megan loves a purse.

Megan really loves a phone- any phone.

Megan loves playing in flour, but doesn't enjoy getting caught.
Megan LOVES shoes.
Megan is a princess.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kari said...

Cute! We really enjoyed visiting with you all in Mesquite. Hope it isn't too long before we can visit again.

kristen said...

I love that she has dress up clothes! You are a good mommy. It is so fun for me to see Elizabeth want to dress up...we didn't have dress up clothes for Kenna when she was little. ANd Elizabeth is obsessed with phones, too. Throws big fits when I take them away. Megan is a sweetie!

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

This is an adorable post. I kept thinking the word-- precious-- as I read this (even though it is a kind of cheesy word). She really is cute though.