Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mark's Fourth Birthday


Mark is four years old! Time just flies. He had a wonderful birthday party and of course was totally spoiled by everyone. He is growing into such a wonderful boy. He is terribly helpful and handy around the house. He likes to be in charge and tell Megan what to do. He is also good at teaching her how to do new things and new words to say.
He is very smart and ALWAYS asking, "Why?" Our latest learning conversation was about his ear infection, antibiotics and prescriptions- all new words that he likes to remember and use.
Our latest funny conversation was about the new Lowe's that they are building by our house. I commented that it looked like they were just about ready to put up the sign. Mark told me, "They are going get a really big truck with a really big marker."
His favorite things are movies, the library, popcorn, wrestling with dad, riding his bike, the park, sleep overs with grandparents, all his toys, his friends and snuggling with mom. I tell him that he is awesome and he replies, "I certainly am!"
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your kids!! They are so great. So happy to have you guys down the street.=)

Valerie said...

Hooray for being four! It is such a fun age! You never know what to expect out of their mouth!
Looks like you guys had fun. Time away from the kids is always awesome!