Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Whew!

We have been on the run again. Mark, Megan and I made the trip back to Utah. We had an awesome time camping with Grandma and Grandpa and the uncles at Granite Flats. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast just puttering around in nature. I of course, took no pictures except for this one on the way home in the car with my phone.

We drove back to Mesquite and spent a couple days with the other Grandma and Grandpa. The kids swam and played in the sand. We tried sparklers, but the made them both a little nervous.
Sunday and Monday we spent at home just enjoying the holiday and recovering from all our fun the week before. Having awesome family really just makes life so much fun.

3 comments:

Heather said...

That picture just says it all! I love it!

Andrea McEntire said...

What a cute sleeping beauty and stud. I'm glad you get to see your family! Grandparents are always a plus!

Kathy said...

Love the pic of your kiddos!! Glad your home safe.