Boy does time fly. I'm gonna have to go all the way back to August to catch you up on whats been happening. The last weekend of August we had our Parrish Family Reunion. It was so much fun. The kids had a blast, I don't think Mark stopped bouncing the whole time. We started off by setting up a Summer Christmas because Aunt Randi wont be here for the holidays we celebrated a little early. Mark could hardly stand it that he had to wait until Sunday morning to open them.
Saturday while the boys golfed the girls had a little spa morning. Megan was tickled to get her nails painted. After naps we went for family pictures and a little mini golf. Sunday was church, water games and some plain old family fun.
That Thursday was our anniversary. Mike surprised me with dancing lessons- which were quite the experience. The next weekend my parents came into town. Mike and I got to go on another date. Two in one week- we almost ran out of things to say to each other (ha! I don't think I ever run out of things to say). We played and relaxed and had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa. They even took Megan shoe shopping- every pair she tried on she said "I like it!"
2 comments:
I want to hear more about those dancing lessons! (and I deleted the previous comment because I had a typo and thought I'd fix it :))
Post a Comment