October was another awesome month and I am again totally without cool pictures. To start off we had a visit from Papa and Mimi. We had so much fun spending time with them. They treated the whole family to a visit to
Tuacahn to see Crazy for You. The kids watched the whole thing- we were so impressed. We spent most of our time just relaxing and visiting.
The weekend after they left was the primary program. Both grandparents came to watch Mark. He loves singing and was one of the youngest kids to know most of the words to the songs.

We had a family home evening about the armor of God. Our little warriors- Mark above and Megan below have their helmet, shield, sward, breastplate, loin cloth and shoes on. They each got to take turns having the whole armor on while the "fiery darts of the adversary" aka marshmallows were being thrown at them.

Of course we ended the month with Halloween. Megan was a purple fairy princess and Mark was a fireman. He really wanted an ax and a hose but we never got around to making them. They loaded up on candy at the trunk or treat and on Sunday we went and decorated cookies with some neighbors.

Oh and I keep forgetting to post that we found out we are having a baby boy. Its funny this pregnancy is exactly the same as my pregnancy with Mark- down to the due date and everything. I wonder if they'll look the same too?
6 comments:
It looks like you had a fun month! Congrats on the baby boy! I hope everything continues to go well for you!
Emily,
Mark and Megan are getting so big, they're adorable. I didn't know you were expecting again...congratulations!!!
By the way, I made my blog private and wanted to send you an invite if you're interested. Just email your email to me at cchild2007@yahoo.com
Em! Congrats on a baby boy! That is so exciting! I'm soooo happy for you. Megan and Mark look great in their costumes.
Congrats on expecting a number 3!
Congratulations Emily. A baby boy will be so fun!! I hope all is going well with this pregnancy and your family looks like they are doing great!
We're excited for you! How crazy about the due dates being the same. Wow!
Can't find your email--would you mind sending Adam and I your home address.
kea234@gmail.com.
Post a Comment