Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

December Stuff

 I have done a lot of online shopping for Christmas this year (who wants to go to the mall with three kids?).  Benny is lovin on every box that comes and goes.  Maybe I'll just wrap one and put in under the tree.
 Megan and I have been exploring a great deal of hair options.  She and I have great plans now that there are two weddings to look forward to.  This one didn't make the cut but it looked really cool- bows made of hair, who knew?
 Benny got a little trim too.  He looks so handsome with his hair combed and of course something in his mouth.
 Benny is still not crawling but he loves to stand.  We moved this stool into the family room and he works his way around it pulling off all the toys and then yells because there is nothing left to play with.
He and Megan are best buds most of the time.

1 comment:

JTYARDLEY said...

So cute! Love the bows with her hair!