Also on our list was the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Every time we drive by it on our way to Grandma and Grandpa's Mark asks if we can go there. So I finally made good on my promise. The kids had a great time. Mark was a little unnerved by the ambient sounds they play to make the exhibits come alive but he eventually got used to it. We dug for bones,
almost got eaten by sharks,
sat on a dinosaur,
played in the awesome sand and water exhibit,
and ran with T-Rex.
After a few days at work Dad returned to us and boy were all the kids happy to see him. They all needed his attention and hugs and stories all at once.
Thursday night was the Family Dinner/ Reception. Benny looked terribly dashing and tired.
However, he was awake enough to really enjoy the mashed potatoes.
It was surprisingly fun to visit with many people I hadn't seen in years and catch up with a lot of families I grew up with. Here is our little clan, clean and generally happy for a split second.
No comments:
Post a Comment