Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Just a few pictures of our summer. We went to the Springs Preserve- its just a big desert landscaped park. It was about 105 degrees and Mark was feeling the heat, but he still had fun with the other kids and the train.


He is wearing Dad's hat- can you tell?

Mark is really good and making Megan smile. He always loves to give her a hug or kiss her. Here he is trying to read her a story. These are the moments that remind you why you had kids in the first place.


Megan is working on her smile. I can't quite snap the picture when she is grinning her biggest, so this will have to do. It is so much cuter in person.

I love this outfit- its one of my favorites. Our little sunflower.

P.S. The job search is still going. We have had a few good leads, but it always takes longer than you want to hear back from people and get interviews. As soon as we have good news I will be letting the world know. Two kids in diapers with no money coming in is not a walk in the park, but I now know that I can feed my family on $20 a week (just call me a bargain diva)!

2 comments:

Leslie Jordan said...

Looks like you're having a fun summer. I love the picture of Mark reading to Megan. Very cute. I'm completely amazed that you said you can feed your family for $20/week! That's unbelievable! You should teach classes. Good luck with the job hunt. We're praying for you.

Laura Howe said...

$20 a week you are amzing! I love that outfit too, someone with good taste must have given it to you:) Come play this week we will probably be lonely over here, or really sick of eachother, Mark always seems to put a smile on Lydia's face.