Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Mark is Some Funny

I cannot get over how hilarious this little kid of ours is. Here are some photos to prove it.



This is Mark with his flag on his new big boy potty. Yes, that is a toilet. I could put in some really witty comments about the state of the nation here, but I'll leave the potty jokes to the experts.



We start 'em young here. Mark will definately know his technology thanks to his awesome uncles.



One of his favorite toys is the laundry basket- I'm talking hours of fun.



I found this great new hairdresser. He does such an awesome job. His instruments of choice are screwdrivers, and surprisingly they work quite well.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

violyn said...

I love the hair. Such cute pictures! Hope we can see you this weekend while you're in town. Hope things are going well for you.

Melanee said...

Hey Parrishes! We found your blog kind of accidentally through Marianne's. It's so good to see your precious family. Your kids are adorable! We hope all is going well.

Take care,
George and Melanee Parker

Oh yeah, check out our blog if you feel so inclined: georgeandmel.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

He is adorable! It was so fun to see you and your cute kids at the reunion. We look forward to seeing you again!

Sharp Family said...

He I saw your blog on brookes so I thought I'd come check it out!