Mark is Peeing in the toilet. I know its really not a polite subject to be talking about, but I deal in bodily fluids on a daily basis so indulge me for a moment. I am very proud to report that we today had our first full day of success. Considering that we started potty training on Monday we are pretty happy. You would be amazed at the number of wet underwares a kid can create in one day. I would post a cute picture, but Mark has become a little shy about being in front of other people without being fully clothed (who isn't?).
Our little Megan also got in the spirit of reaching milestones and decided to crawl. So far she only does it when she is mad and trying to get to you so that you will pick her up or at least do something to entertain her. Who said being stubborn didn't have its fine points? We have no idea where the strong will came from- I mean we don't know anybody like that in our family (wink wink).
4 comments:
congratulations to Mark AND Megan! Man, I can't wait for my children to reach those milestones. I know who to come to if I need some advice!
Congrats on the milestones!! Those are two great ones too. I don't mind the potty talk, I'm all about that.
Hooray!! Congrats!! Life will be so different when you aren't changing two kids! We really should start a park playdate soon!
The fisrt time Carter went in the potty I went to YW's that night and told everyone! They probably thought I was so crazy but It is so exciting! Oh The things that excite us these days!
Post a Comment