So we were cooking dinner today and making some cookies for Family Home Evening at the same time. While I was finishing up a brocolli salad thing Mark was manning the cookie counter. And by manning the counter I mean that he was eating the brown sugar, which is a favorite past time of his. Anyway, He turns to me and says, "Mom, I don't like salad. I just like sugar." Boy have I got my work cut out for me.
5 comments:
Sounds like Hailey and Mark have a lot in common.
Sounds like Chyler and Mark have a lot in common. Gosh, at 28 years old, you'd think he would grow out of that.
that's hilarious. That is so our family...sneaking chocolate covered pretzels before dinner tonight....you'll have to introduce Mark to chocolate covered raisins...then you can eat a lot because the raisins are healthy, right?
I second that motion. No more salads!
That is too funny! Join the club! :-)
Post a Comment